NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON
Sign up here to be the first to receive launch updates.Sign Up
Clinical Education and Ultherapy® webinars are intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
Meetings organised and funded by Merz Aesthetics UK & Ireland.
- You are welcome to register for more than one webinar.
- You are welcome to share this webinar invitation to your Healthcare Practitioner peers.
- Merz Aesthetics’ training policy permits attendance of only Doctors, Dentists and Nurses to clinical webinars. Attendance to Business Webinars and Health & Wellbeing webinars extends to include the whole clinic team.
- CPD certificates of attendance (for clinical webinars) will only be issued to those who join the full length of the webinar. Live attendance will be checked and verified. You will only receive one certificate of attendance even if you choose to attend multiple of the same webinars.
- Please ensure you register your name when joining the Zoom webinar to verify your attendance for a CPD certificate for clinical webinars.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information for United Kingdom can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. Reporting forms and information for Republic of Ireland can be found at https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/about-us/report-an-issue/mdiur. Adverse events should also be reported to Merz Pharma UK Ltd by email to UKdrugsafety@merz.com or on +44 (0)333 200 4143
Merz Pharma UK Ltd, 2 Ground Floor Suite B, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way,
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4TZ