Meetings organised and funded by Merz Aesthetics UK & Ireland.
- You are welcome to register for more than one webinar.
- You are welcome to share this webinar invitation to your Healthcare Practitioner peers and invite your clinic team to attend altogether as well.
- The content of this webinar is to provide business support and guidance. The information provided to you by Merz Aesthetics is for information purposes only and is intended to be a guide to the current resources and information available to support your business.
- Given changing market conditions it should not be interpreted as business or legal advice from Merz or the partners we work with. Merz cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content and assumes no responsibility for any reliance on the information provided.
- All attendees will be muted during the Webinar so we would request that attendee use the Q&A function to send in questions during the meeting.
Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information for United Kingdom can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. Reporting forms and information for Republic of Ireland can be found at https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/about-us/report-an-issue/mdiur. Adverse events should also be reported to Merz Pharma UK Ltd by email to UKdrugsafety@merz.com or on +44 (0)333 200 4143
Merz Pharma UK Ltd, 2 Ground Floor Suite B, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way,
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4TZ